Sunday, March 16, 2008

False Spring

The last few days have been relatively balmy - but today the cold wind is back and the bright sun lies and makes you think it won't be still winter.

Leisure Arts got me a nice photocopy, to replace my holey chart. :) Now to figure out what the heck I was doing back then.

The new colorful scarf is going well, I've been experimenting with lace patterns, when I get bored of stockinette. Plus, the Caron's felting wool is soft and smooshy - a nice contrast to the french scarf yarn which is firm and scratchy.

But French scarf might get done soon, probably only needs 30 more rows.

I've been contemplating what to do for my first sweater. Thought there was a cardigan in the new Interweave Knits, but apparently, the one I was set on doing isn't pictured there - so I'm trying to figure out where I saw it. I was thinking of doing this cardigan that was full length on the trunk but only buttoned on the top with 3 buttons, with princess sleeves (puffy and short).

No comments: